Thursday 16 June 2011

Reader survey

I have set up a short survey to find out a little information about who and is reading this blog, and why. Click here to complete it or follow the link in the sidebar. It’s just asking for a few basic details and isn’t an opinion poll.

Edit: I’m impressed - five minutes after setting this up and there were five responses! And within 45 minutes there were 20.

The survey is limited to 100 responses, so I will close it when that figure is reached, or in two weeks’ time, whichever is soonest.

Further edit: The total of 100 has now been reached in a little over two days, so I'll post the results once I’ve had time to collate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, especially on older posts, may require prior approval by the blog owner. See here for details of my comment policy.

Please register an account to comment. Unregistered comments will generally be rejected unless I recognise the author. If you want to comment using an unregistered ID, you will need to tell me something about yourself.